Thursday, May 31, 2012

Foam Magnets

I love to peruse the craft store & see what's new or really, what newly hits my eye for inspiration. Thing is, unless it is a craft kit for one project, most things come in multiples. I only have one Gabriel so often I think of many different ways to utilize something. Large foam items often come in packages (see foam hands) so if I get them, they need to be special. I spotted these awesome Foam Crab shapes & felt summer approaching immediately; had to buy them. Here's one project we made- a family set of crab magnets.

Self-Stick Craft Magnets
+

Glitter Glue Pens
+
Googly Eyes 
+
School Glue
=
Foam Magnet Crab
















Check out these other crab foam crafts:
 

Colored Salt Crab Picture
Gift Tag
<3 Lishie & Gabriel
Visit my Food Blog: DeLish

No comments:

Post a Comment