Sunday, May 13, 2012

Paper Plate Shark


Not all of my ideas are original or from Pinterest. This one came about from an Oriental Trading
catalog. I just made my own version of the pieces & had Gabriel put it together. I think it came out adorable, like the little archangel himself! 

Recently he's been playing a lot with Squeaky, a rubber shark toy that squeaks. Squeaky is a souvenir from our trip to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ last year. For the craft, all you need is a paper plate (we used a silver one but you can color a white one with a silver or grey crayon), googly eyes, school glue & a sheet of paper &/or foam (for the fins, mouth & belly) + a black marker for the teeth, nose & eyebrows. And you can make a friendly shark too! 

<3 Lishie & Gabriel
Gabriel, in his shark pjs, holding "Squeaky" the shark


Visit my Food Blog: DeLish

No comments:

Post a Comment